Sn0wbreeze 2.8b9 has been released to jailbreak iOS 5 / 5.0.1 Beta 2 As iH8sn0w announced on his twitter account. Apple has released the second beta of iOS 5.0.1 just 2 days after the release of the first beta.
Sn0wbreeze 2.8b10 Change Log
* Supports iOS 5.0 (9A334)/5.0.1-b2 (9A404)
* Fixed iBooks sandbox crashing issues (as of 2.8b9).
* Fixed location services issues with iPhone 3GS users running the iPad baseband (as of 2.8b9).
* Re-added iPad baseband install option to iPhone 3GS.
* Removes UDID requirement/Beta timer in 5.0.1.
* Tethered devices are booted via iBooty which is extracted to the Desktop after running sn0wbreeze.
Sn0wbreeze 2.8b10 Supported Devices
– iPhone 3GS (old bootrom)…Untethered
– iPhone 3GS (new bootrom)..Tethered
– iPhone 4 (GSM)…………Tethered
– iPhone 4 (CDMA)………..Tethered
– iPod Touch 3G………….Tethered
– iPod Touch 4…………..Tethered
– iPad 1G……………….Tethered
** iPhone 3GS iPad baseband (06.15.00) users: **
– Re-flash the iPad baseband via sn0wbreeze if you restore(d) to a stock 5.0 firmware.
How To Jailbreak iOS 5 / 5.0.1 (Beta 1 and Beta 2) With Sn0wbreeze 2.8b10?
Step 1: Open Sn0wbreeze > Click on the “next “ blue arrow to continue.
Step 2: Click On Browse, Then select the required firmware.
Step 3: After Sn0wbreeze identify your firmware, Click on the “next “ blue arrow to continue.
Step 4: select the “Expert Mode” > “Build IPSW”, Then when your costumed firmware is ready Sn0wbreeze will give you the message “Done”.
Step 5: Follow the instructions on the screen to put your device in DFU mode.
Step 6: Open iTunes, Click on the iOS device icon in iTunes sidebar, Hold the left “Shift” button in your keyboard then click on restore.
Step 7: Select your Costumed IPSW made by Sn0wbreeze > Hit Open.
Step 8: You should be seeing a progress bar on your iOS device screen and when the installation completes you will see the message “Done”.
Download Sn0wbreeze 2.8b9 from HERE