- f0recast v1.4.2 for Windows
- f0recast v1.4.2 for Mac OS X (10.5+)
- iDetector v1.0.1 (For iPhone 3GS)
- iFaith v1.5.8 (For iOS 3.x.x to 6.1.3)
- iREB r7 (For iOS 3.x.x to 6.x.x)
- sn0wbreeze v2.9.14 (For iOS 3.1.3, 3.2.x, 4.0.x, 4.1, 4.2.1 to 4.2.8, 4.3 to 4.3.3, 4.4.3, 4.4.4, 5.0.1, 5.0.2, 5.1.1, 5.2, 6.0.x, 6.1, 6.1.2, 6.1.3)
How to jailbreak iPad 2 iphone 4s 5.0.1 untethered Absinthe yes now . The Dream Team and Chronic Dev team have released Absinthe untethered jailbreak 5.0.1 iPhone 4S / iPad 2.
With the beginning of the new year, We are bringing good news for all the A5 Devices users out there [iPad 2 and iPhone 4S]. Not long ago P0sixninja, The Chronic Dev Team member and the developer behind the greenpois0n jailbreak has announced on his twitter account that he is currently working on jailbreaking the A5 Devices.
Ever since iPhone Dev team released Redsn0w 0.9.10b2, which included a fix for the launchctl issue, a number of readers have reported that many jailbreak apps stopped running after re-running Redsn0w.
The b3 version of redsn0w fixes a problem where re-running redsn0w over an existing jailbreak would cause MobileSubstrate-based apps to stop running until MS was installed again. Now you can re-run the redsn0w jailbreak step without worrying about that (but still remember to de-select the “Install Cydia” option if it’s already installed). Tiếp tục đọc